How to join Friends of the Countryside
Join a network of over 700 international private landowners, rural managers and entrepreneurs with members spread from the Rockies to the Urals.
Joing the FCS allows private entrepreneurs to advocate rural private rights and the important function of land management. It also establishes a dialogue between decision-makers, entrepreneurs and rural owners whose aim it is to ensure a countryside that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable.
Send us an e-mail: [email protected]
- An invitation to the General Assembly and Congress that takes place in a different European location every year
- Invitation to national seminars and events
- A bimonthly magazine, “CountrySide”, which keeps you informed of the activities and European initiatives of the ELO
- The Yearbook of the Friends of the Countryside with contact details of all members.
- Your footprint in the European scene
- Increase the effectiveness of the landowners’ lobby action at local, regional, national and European level
- We welcome your suggestions, expertise and first-hand experience, thus giving more substance to the policy positions of the ELO
- Become part of the international business network of the ELO thus extending its ramifications to local or regional level
- Gain access to the top European decision makers where you can make your views known
- Sustain the ELO in its support of a cultural system that is also yours; a living, thriving rural environment based on sound business
- Get the opportunity to turn your concern into action!