How to join Friends of the Countryside
Join a network of over 700 international private landowners, rural managers and entrepreneurs with members spread from the Rockies & Andes to the Carpathians.
Joing the FCS allows private entrepreneurs to advocate rural private rights and the important function of land management. It also establishes a dialogue between decision-makers, entrepreneurs and rural owners whose aim it is to ensure a countryside that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable.
Send us an e-mail: [email protected]
- An invitation to the General Assembly and Congress that takes place in a different European location every year
- Invitation to national seminars and events
- A bimonthly magazine, “CountrySide”, which keeps you informed of the activities and European initiatives of the ELO
- The Yearbook of the Friends of the Countryside with contact details of all members.
- Your footprint in the European scene
- Increase the effectiveness of the landowners’ lobby action at local, regional, national and European level
- We welcome your suggestions, expertise and first-hand experience, thus giving more substance to the policy positions of the ELO
- Become part of the international business network of the ELO thus extending its ramifications to local or regional level
- Gain access to the top European decision makers where you can make your views known
- Sustain the ELO in its support of a cultural system that is also yours; a living, thriving rural environment based on sound business
- Get the opportunity to turn your concern into action!